Monday, June 16, 2008

I might actually interview sometime ...

... because I just got approval to do interviews. This is the next to the last step on the transfer process (the last step being all the relevant people agreeing that the interviews plus resume etc look good enough for it all to go through). Keep your fingers crossed for me. 


And no, of course I don't know the timeframe! Why would I know a wacky thing like that? 

For all those who are wondering if this means I'm leaving my current Big Tech Company: nope, not at the moment. I've got lots of reasons to stay, the main one being that I like it here. All the talk of recruiters and resumes and interviews is just what our internal transfer process looks like. Makes you want to apply from outside, doesn't it? 

1 comment:

Cartooniste said...

fingers crossed as tight as can be....