Saturday, June 21, 2008

Housework June 20: 15 minutes

... which I don't actually remember so I'm estimating. I think I put away some laundry. I had breakfast at work since it was Donut Friday (mmm, donuts) and then dinner out in Half Moon Bay since it was The First Day of Summer. The First Day of Summer meant that my guy was ridiculously miserable in town - he hates heat - and I get cold easily, so I figured the hot weather would be right in the middle if we headed to the beach. For the record, it was perfect. I also love that the Half Moon Bay Brewing Co allows dogs on their patio. It seems so friendly.  


It occurs to me that if I ate at home more often there'd be a hell of a lot more housework. And that people with kids generally eat at home more often, since (I assume) packing the kids up to a restaurant is a pain, and anyway they might scream once they got there. I have no kids + I eat out a lot, therefore minimal housework. 

Interesting. 

No comments: