Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Boxes of . . .

Sitting peacefully in my garage are no less than four boxes of books I don't intend to keep. I've got books that looked good but weren't, books by famous authors that bored me, and books that just weren't, well, me. I won't read any of them again, so the question is "what now?" My available shelf space is in high demand, thanks to a guy who loves books and reading as much as I do, and collecting a little more. For the past couple of months I've been thinking about selling these books on Amazon, but I haven't actually gotten around to it - and it seems like a lot of work. Maybe this is a better option? Seems less painful, and I know just enough about online shopping fraud to be leery of getting into the money-related actual merchant game. Now . . . will I get around to it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather, great site. Consider donating the books (local library, Reading is Fundamental, Mercury News Gift of Reading). The tax deduction might approximate your earnings, its quicker than selling them and of course you'd be doing your daily good deed. My deductible $.02.